Search it OUT!!!

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bonfire of the Sanities

Give in to me you will feel so much better after you do...

Close your eyes and fall into me I will show you sleep I will take you away to rest and sublime release...

I know that your burden is crushing and your heart is care worn;

Let your reason flow into me...I will give you a gift… my boon...

And you will be whatever your heart has desired to be.

All else will fall away and your rationing mind will slumber for a time....

Sit beneath my spreading boughs and dream...where I am there are no weeping children, no bills, no creditors, no worries, no diseases, death, aging, or broken hearts...

Eat of my fruit...and let your belly finally be full...

Leave your world of care behind and for a time sleep...

For, you can stay as long as you wish...

And that world of care will pass like a glass before your eye...but you will remain...you will abide...

And, if you choose to take your long ease I will make the transition quick and painless...

Slip into my arms ...open your wrists; you will sleep forever and feel peace...

I'll hold you close my tired babe and kiss your lips and take your breath into me...

There is nothing so precious as that final whispering breath...

The one that goes back to God...

No comments: