Search it OUT!!!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Help

God give me strength for I am but a man. Vindicate me..there is a well I dip into for my strength but being just a man that well has a bottom and when it is empty I cry out to you. Raise me up once again, help me fight, confound my enemies, do not let their dark desires come to fruition in my time of weakness. You see victory even when I cannot, help me to see with your eyes. Help me to fight until I close my eyes in death. Help me not to fear. Help me be a light to those in need. Help me walk the good path and not submit to my baser impulses. Help me never to forget. I can never forget..ever. Give me faith so that I can be steadfast till the end. Make my frame steel and my heart rock for the time ahead. Thank you for your many blessings. Forgive me when I stumble. I will never forsake the gifts I have been given. Give me oil in my lamp, till the darkness lifts and the warm sunlight comes back. Sunshine and chocolate rain are coming...meanwhile I will abide.

No comments: