Search it OUT!!!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 27, 2011

On Dogs

Dogs are the perfect backup. My dogs will listen to me and not just wait for their turn to speak, they play and have fun with me....if I play the fool they won't castigate me...in fact they'll probably join in the merry making, they work efficiently and never slotch, and if I am in mortal danger my dogs will even die to defend and protect me..... but all of that isn't the best thing. The best thing about canines is that they understand better than anyone that we are a PACK. A single entity operating together towards a common goal with mutual understanding, respect and love. I am the leader of our pack and my animals depend on me and I in turn protect and nurture them. However if for any reason I am unable to assume the role of pack leader and protector they will rise to the occasion and assume that role; because they are social animals; they assume leadership because someone has to for the good of the pack. The difference is that my dogs don't spend their nights dreaming about how they can screw me over, in order to take the leader position.

No comments: