Search it OUT!!!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Starved for attention, Seeking self worth, Praying for validation

Some guy :"Yeah man isn't it great being a doctor?".

Sam :"Um I guess so at the end of the day that's just a title..administering care and helping people is what's pretty awesome".

Some guy: "Yeah but as a doctor everyone knows the hard work you've done and recognizes it..I love the accolades"

Sam: "Well it's enough for me to know what I've done and more importantly what I do"

(he gives me a puzzled look)

Some guy: "Not me..every time I see Dr. next to my name its a little pat on the back"

Sam: "Like getting a cookie right..that and yer white coat lets everyone know how special you are right?"

(again with the puzzled look)

Some guy: "huh dude what are you talking about I'm a doctor of music composition"

Sam: "Oh....well enjoy that cookie anyway..here we'll even put a gold star next to your name....A++....hugs, kisses, a cherry on top and all that shit too"

No comments: