Search it OUT!!!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why?

You are dog tired right now.

"I am"

So why are you going out to train.

"I have to"

No you don't, yer not belligerent. You're mild as milk; you don't start fights.

"No your right, I try to defuse them as best I can"

I know this can't be a male bravado thing.

"What's that mean?"

You do realize that you are wearing pink flip flops right now

"Ok point taken; no its not about any man thing"

Is it masochistic; you know like I like the pain etc

"Not really; I mean building intestinal fortitude is nice but no; its not about the pain"

*shrug*

Well maybe you just have more energy

"No, I'm dog tired"

So why are you going out to train?

"It's important"

Why?

"God forbid, if one day there is a someone who can't be reasoned with and they decide that they want to take something from me that I care about....they aren't going to care if I'm dog tired.....it's not about attaining...its maintaining. As much as it can be prevented I want to keep from losing the things I love. Working towards monetary compensation while it allows you to buy nice things; is of primary importance because it maintains the status quo ie keeping the lights on. I care about the lights staying on. This is just an extension of that...so when it starts clouding up...I will do whatever is within my power to keep the lights on..whether I am tired or not. The rest is in God's hands."

**silence***

"Hello?"

No I was just thinking you look ridiculous in those pink flip flops

"Ok...I'm going out to train"

Have fun..

No comments: